WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Fun as always.

It's always good to see something that isn't "lul so randum xD" all the time.
I loved the way you reenacted the ending from "There Will Be Blood", it was quite hilarious.
Slow paced, but in a good way.
Overused sounds which is a little annoying but you had great voice acting.
Good stuff, keep 'em coming.

Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

Nostalgia rush.

I see that some reviews asks the question: "what does it mean".

"Cool Shooting School Shooting" is obviously a reference to the Columbine High School shooting and the parents who were so eager to blame music, games, and celebrities instead of looking at their kids or them selfs.

"Saggot's Desperate Hour" is good old homosexual fun.
It's one of the few things that has been here since the start and haven't gone away.
The same goes for "Barbeque Land", it's just silly nonsensical humor which the older members tend to love and get nostalgia over.

China VS Tibet 2008 China VS Tibet 2008

So true.

This is a great visualization of the terror that China has brought to Tibet.
at the 7th spin (Symbolizing what Dalai Lama have gone through) I almost cried, the image was so strong.

We have to stand united against this soon to be superpower and... H-hey, what are you doing in here? WHO ARE Y

%u6DBD %u6A69 %u6D02%u59DC%u7DF8%u715D%u6CD4 %u518D%u9479 %u7CB8 %u6B2D%u714F%u6194%u765F%u6FB9 !

Pokemon 134 Pokemon 134

Haha

Best troll in ages, thanks for the laugh!

:the game: :the game:

Why halo thar

I lost.

Also; great game, haven't had so much fun in ages.

Spaaarta!!! Spaaarta!!!

Again?

U hav liek su bd enrilsh, just kiddin'.
Your "Again" button doesn't seem to work, you automaticly get 0 points and the game is over, please fix it ^^

Elevator Music Elevator Music

Finally!

I'm going to use this in my podcast when I get it up and running again, thank you so much!
The transed between the start and the end didn't go as perfect as it would have been, but it's still really great!